Audirect Beam 4 Battery Powered Portable DAC-AMP
The all-new Audirect Beam 4 high-end portable USB DAC/AMP. Equipped with a high-performance ES9281AC Pro DAC chipset from ESS Sabre Technologies, the Beam 4 promises high-quality performance. It supports decoding for all-leading audio signals supporting 32-Bit/768kHz PCM and native DSD512 audio signals.
In order to deliver top-quality audio performance, Audirect has equipped the Beam 4 with a high-performance DAC chipset from ESS Sabre Technologies. The device houses ES9281AC Pro DAC. It is a 32-Bit DAC chipset that supports decoding for advanced 32-Bit/768kHz PCM and native DSD512 audio signals.
Audirect Beam 4 houses a large 1200mAh battery. It ensures a stable power supply to the internal circuitry including the decoder host, headphone output part, etc.
Audirect Beam 4 fits different use scenarios with its dual headphone output ports. The Beam 4 features 3.5mm single-ended and 4.4mm balanced headphone output ports. It meets the various needs and requirements of the users. With a three-level gain mode, the Beam 4 is a perfect match for both sensitive as well as high-power requiring earphones.
The Beam 4 also features hardware buttons for media playback and volume control besides on-off and gain control.
Audirect Beam 4 features a multicolor indicator-led light that glows in different colors based on the active file bitrate. It glows in red for simple PCM up to 48kHz bitrate, Blue for 384kHz PCM bitrate, Yellow for denoting DoP at work, and White shows native DSD decoding. There’s also a battery indicator light this light starts flashing red when the battery is too low.
- Premium ES9281AC Pro Independent Decoding Chipset.
- Supports high-resolution audio signal decoding.
- 32-Bit/768kHz PCM & Native DSD512 Audio Signals Supported.
- Apple Lossless Support.
- Self-Developed Battery Compensation & Power Management Control System.
- Rich, Balanced Sound Profile.
- 3.5mm+4.4mm Dual Headphone Outputs.
- Three-Level Adjustable Gain.
- Multi-Color LED Indicator Light.
- Lightweight Design.
- Three Femtosecond-Level Crystal Oscillators.
- Output: 3.5mm SE+4.4mm Bal.
- Frequency Response; 20Hz-40kHz.
- Output Power: Up to 230mW(Bal), Up to 141mW(SE).
- SNR: -119dB.
- THD+N: 0.0003%.
- Battery Capacity: 1200mAh.
- Price: $239.99