LETSHUOER D13 is the new dynamic driver IEM designed and manufactured by Shuoer Acoustic. It comes with a new custom 13mm DLC (Diamond-like Carbon) diaphragm.
- Custom 13mm DLC dynamic driver
- Two types of nozzles for two different treble tuning
“The most notable characteristic of D13 is that it has a smooth-sounding profile, owing to the large DLC diaphragm and N52 neodymium magnets. It has a tight bass, clear mids, and shimmering highs without causing fatigue. It is an innovative dynamic driver R&D and manufactured by Shuoer acoustic team” says the brand.
Each earpiece, made from aluminium, weighs only 5.6g which minimizes the wearing fatigue. The D13 also comes with two different sets of output nozzles for two different treble sound signatures.
LETSHUOER D13 offers two kinds of termination options, 3.5mm or 4.4mm. We also see the same leather case which came with the S12. The cable of LETSHUOER D13 is a hand-built 4-core 216-strands monocrystalline copper with two-pin 0.78mm connectors.
The new D13 is coming in two colours.
- Sensitivity: 105±1db
- Distortion: 0.16%±0.1
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Connector: 0.78 2pin
- Frequency response: 20-20kHz
- Jack: 3.5mm / 4.4mm
- Chassis material: Aluminum
- Diaphragm material: DLC / Diamond-Like Carbon
- Driver diameter: 13mm
- Driver construction: High-performing N52 neodymium
- Filters: Swappable treble tuning nozzles
- Stock cable: 0.05mm * 216 strands of high purity copper
Price: 119$ (Early Bird 20% off)