MOONDROP Blessing 3 (2DD + 4BA)
After more than three years of constant development and tuning, the long-awaited successor of Blessing 2 has arrived, Blessing 3.
Blessing 3 uses two Dynamic Drivers + four Balanced Armatures and continues the physical frequency division, it utilizes a new horizontally-opposed double-dynamic bass driver module that delivers higher dynamic range and lower dynamic nonlinear distortion than previous versions.
Blessing 3 continues the physical frequency division framework of previous versions through the use of state-of-the-art 3D printing. It utilizes a new horizontally-opposed double-dynamic bass driver module that delivers higher dynamic range and lower dynamic nonlinear distortion than previous versions.
Improved implementation of hybrid frequency division has further optimized the continuity and smoothness of the mid-highs, ensuring ultra-high detail. Combined with a brand-new bass module, the result is a full-bodied and authentically natural sound quality.
- Impedance: 14.8Ω±15% (@1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30kHz
- Effective Frequency Response: 20Hz -20kHz (IEC60318-4, -3dB)
- Sensitivity: 120dB/Vrms(@1kHz)
- THD: THD@1kHz ≤0.5%
- Driver: Two Dynamic Drivers + Four Balanced Armatures
- Jack: 3.5mm single-ended jack
- Housing processing: 3D printing of imported medical resin
- Headphone Jack: 0.78-2pin
- Price: $319.99