M3 Ultra is the latest budget Android DAP from Shanling. It comes as a successor to the M3X model with a better SoC, Android 10, a new unibody design frame, and a couple more features.
Shanling packs M3 Ultra with the new-line ES9219C x 2 dual DACs with signal decoding support of PCM, DSD, and MQA. It also gets a newly upgraded AMP section with dual independent RT6863 amp chips.
The OG M3X had the Snapdragon 425, but the new M3 Ultra comes with the Snapdragon 665 chipset.
Shanling M3 Ultra comes loaded with the latest Android 10 operating system supporting a wide range of applications that have now been discontinued on the previous Android versions.
The Bluetooth connectivity has also been upgraded to the latest V5.0 connectivity. It supports high-resolution LDAC transmission for both-way with 24-Bit/96kHz.
M3 Ultra has a 3500mAh battery that provides a battery life of up to 20.5 hours on a single charge. It supports QC3.0 with 18W fast charging.
- Dual ES9219C 32-Bit DAC Chips.
- New Amp Section With Dual Independent RT6863 AMP Chips.
- Supports High-Res 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and Native DSD256 audio signals.
- Full MQA Unfolding.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 8-core SoC Chip.
- Android 10 OS.
- Unibody Design.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum Alloy chassis.
- Two-level Gain Modes.
- Dual-band WiFi.
- Latest Bluetooth V5.0 connectivity.
- 3.5mm Single-Ended + 4.4mm Balanced outputs.
- Quick Charge Support.
- DAC Chips: 2 x ES9219C.
- Amp Chipset: 2 x RT6863.
- RAM: 3GB.
- ROM: 32GB.
- Screen: 4.2” 1280×768.
- Output Impedance: <1Ω.
- Output Power: Up to 260mW @ 32Ω.
- Battery: 3500mAh.
- Battery Life: Up to 20.5H.