Today, Truthear announced two new audio gears, HOLA IEM and SHIO portable DAC-AMP at US$18.99 and US$69.99.
HOLA is designed with interchangeable cable, and it uses an improved 11mm internal magnetic circuit matured dynamic driver.
- Diaphragm: PU suspension +LCP dome composite diaphragm
- Impedance: 28Ω±15% @1kHz
- Sensitivity: 120dB/Vrms @1kHz
- THD: THD≤0.1% @1kHz (94dB)
Except for the budget IEM, Truthear releases its first portable DAC/AMP, SHIO. It uses dual CS43198, with PCM768 and DSD256 supported. It features both 3.5mm and 4.4mm earphone ports. SHIO comes with hardware volume keys.
- Low harmonic distortion (< 0.0002%)
- High SINAD (117dB)
- High output (2-4Vrms High gain)
- Large dynamic (130dB A-wt)
- Low background noise (< 1.6uVrms A-wt)