FiiO JadeAudio Q11 Portable DSD256 DAC & Headphone Amplifier
The all-new FiiO Jade Audio Q11, a high-performance portable USB DAC/AMP designed with Cirrus Logic flagship CS43198 32Bit DAC chipset. It’s a compact yet powerful device that packs a whooping 650mW output power at 32Ω of impedance load. The Q11 comes equipped with dual 3.5mm and 4.4mm headphone outputs.
FiiO has equipped the latest Q11 with cirrus Logic’s flagship CS43198 DAC chipset. It’s a high-performance 32-bit DAC chip that delivers outstanding resolution with ultra-low distortion while decoding high-resolution audio signals. The DAC Chipset is supported by dual independent OP AMPs, high-precision crystal oscillators, a low-noise power supply system, etc.
FiiO Q11 supports decoding for high-resolution audio signals including up to 32-Bit/384kHz PCM signals and up to DSD256 natively.
FiiO Jade Audio Q11 features a powerful amp section made using dual independent OPAMPs. It features powerful output with an output power rating of up to 650mW on the balanced connections. The Q11 features dual headphone outputs, a 3.5mm single-ended, and another 4.4mm balanced port. The device also has dual gain levels, High gain, and Low gain.
FiiO Q11 features a design with an all-metallic body. The device has a mirror-like finish. It houses a transparent glass window in the center that has multicolored LEDs that glow in different colors based on the active bitrate. It glows light Blue for a sampling rate 48kHz or below, it glows yellow for a sampling rate above 48kHz, and it glows green for DSD audio signals. The Ambient light can be turned off using FiiO Control Application.
FiiO has featured a two-in-one volume knob on the Q11, it has smooth movement and gives a perfectly weighted feel that allows you to precisely adjust the volume to your desired levels. It also acts as an on/off switch for the Q11.
- High-Performance CS43198 DAC chipset.
- Supports high-resolution 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and native DSD256 decoding.
- High-Power Output(up to 650mW).
- 3.5mm+4.4mm Dual output modes.
- High-Precision Crystal Oscillator.
- Low-Noise Built-in Power Supply.
- Built-in 2600mAh battery.
- Long 13 hours battery life.
- Dual OPAMP Architecture.
- High+Low gain levels.
- Easy to use rotatable volume knob.
- Ambient Light Design.
- Comes with a Silicone Binding kit and OTG cable.
- Premium finish with All-Metallic Body.
- DAC: CS43198.
- Max Supported Sampling Rates: 32-Bit/384kHz PCM, DSD256.
- USB Connector: Type-C(USB 2.0).
- Dimensions: 60.5×105.7x16mm.
- Weight: Approx 150 grams.
- Battery: 2600mAh.
- Battery Life: >13 hours.
- Output Power: Up to 165mW(32Ω/3.5mm), Up to 650mW(32Ω/4.4mm).
- SNR: 122dB(3.5mm), 125dB(4.4mm).
- Noise Floor: <1.8uV(3.5mm), <2.4uV(4.4mm).
- Output Impedance: <1.2Ω(3.5mm), <2.0Ω(4.4mm).
- THD+N: <0.0006%.