HiBy R3 Pro Saber 2022 is the brand new installment in the classic R3 Pro range of digital audio players from the brand. The R3 Pro series needs no introduction. With the latest 2022 model, HiBy has updated the DAC Chipset and equipped the player with precisely designed high-performance FPGA clock architecture.
HiBy has upgraded the DAC chipset of the R3 Pro Saber audio player, the latest 2022 variant comes equipped with the latest-generation ES9219 DAC chips from ESS Sabre Technologies. ES9219 uses critically acclaimed QUAD DAC+ technology with HyperStream III DAC Architecture. It brings unparalleled sound performance with clean high-resolution audio signal decoding.
HiBy has featured dual crystal oscillators to handle different audio streams with utmost precision. Paired with a high-performance FPGA architecture, the R3 Pro Saber 2022 boasts minimal jitter and provides coherent sound performance. HiBy R3 Pro Saber 2022 features four independent amplification channels, the player has both balanced as well as single-ended headphone outputs. It supports 3.5mm single-ended termination and 2.5mm balanced termination.
R3 Pro Saber 2022 music player supports high-resolution audio signal decoding. It supports 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and native DSD256 audio signals. R3 Pro Saber 2022 also supports 16x MQA unfolding for studio-grade performance.
R3 Pro Saber 2022 can be controlled remotely using the HiByLink application on your smartphone. It can control playback, volume control, playlist management, etc. HiBy R3 Pro Saber 2022 supports high-resolution wireless Bluetooth connectivity. It supports two-way Bluetooth with the latest wireless codecs including UAT(Ultra Audio Transmission), LDAC, AptX HD, AptX, etc. Easily adjust the output through the R3 Pro Saber 2022 with the MSEB tuning application. It’s easy to adjust the output more to your liking and preferences.
- Dual ES9219 Premium DAC Chips.
- Dual Independent Crystal Oscillators.
- High-Performance FPGA Architecture.
- 3.5mm Single-Ended+2.5mm Balanced Headphone Output.
- Supports Hi-Res 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and Native DSD256.
- MQA 16X Unfolding.
- Dual Hi-Res Audio Certification.
- HiBy OS Support.
- HiBy Link Connectivity.
- MSEB Audio Remastering Platform.
- Dual-Band WiFi.
- Bluetooth V5.0 Connectivity.
- Two-Way LDAC, Hi-Res UAT Audio Transmission.
- DLNA & Airplay Support.
- Custom Radio & Streaming Support.
- Long Battery Life(Up to 20 Hours).
- Compact & Easy to Handle.
- Output power: 340mW@32Ω(Bal), 101mW@32Ω(Single-Ended).
- Max Output: 3.3Vrms(Bal), 1.8Vrms(Single-Ended).
- Rated Output: 2.6Vrms(Bal), 1.5Vrms(Single-Ended).
- THD+N: 0.00002%.
- Residual Noise: ≤3uV(Bal), ≤2.5uV.
- SNR: 120dB(Bal), 118dB(SE).
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-90kHz.
- Channel Separation: 93dB(Bal), 63dB(SE).
- Dynamic Range: 119dB(Bal), 116dB(SE).