Kinera URD features a five-driver configuration on per side, dual Sonion EST drivers, dual Dynamic drivers, and a balanced armature driver. It’s their first IEM to feature a 3D-printed stereoscopic faceplate design.
Kinera URD belongs to the “Destiny” series of in-ear monitors by Kinera. It is the third addition to this series, right after the Norn and Skuld. Like most of the other IEMs by Kinera, the URD also brings design and tuning concepts from Norse Mythology. Following the Norse stories, URD is the eldest sister among the sisters of fate (known as Norn). She is said to be in charge of the past and has a well right under the world tree known as the Well of URD.
With the URD, Kinera has depicted the depths of the “Well of URD” using a precise 3D-printed stereoscopic technology. The lead designer has given a lot of thought to depicting the Well of URD with a beautiful colour combination of Green and Blue both of which complement the simple white resin ear cavities.
The latest Kinera URD features a five-driver configuration on each side. The five drivers are arranged in a three-way frequency crossover. It has two low-voltage EST drivers from Sonion, a titanium-crystal diaphragm coaxial dual dynamic driver, and a custom-tuned balanced armature driver.
- Five-driver Tribrid configuration per side.
- Dual Sonion EST drivers.
- Titanium-Crystal Diaphragm Coaxial double dynamic driver.
- High-Performance Balanced Armature driver.
- 3D-Printed Stereoscopic Faceplates With Beautiful Hand-painted Design.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic ear cavities.
- Comfortable Wearing Experience.
- Detailed & Punchy sound performance.
- High-purity stock cable.
- Interchangeable termination plugs.
- Impedance: 20Ω.
- Sensitivity: 107dB±2dB.
- Rated Power: 3mW.
- Frequency Response Range: 5Hz-50kHz.
- THD+N: <2%(1kHz, 100dB SPL).
- Connectors: 0.78mm 2-pin connectors.
- Price: 650$