xDuoo TA-22 is a brand-new premium USB DAC and Tube Headphone Amplifier. xDuoo has equipped it with a premium Dual DAC arrangement and a Tube+Transformer-based hybrid amplification architecture. It is designed with premium components including high-quality capacitors, dual independent crystal oscillators, customized imported R-Core Power Transformers, etc. TA-22 brings you the goodness of high-quality premium DAC and powerful headphone amplification to your desktop with clean high-resolution signal decoding and powerful 3W output power.
xDuoo features a high-performance Dual DAC chipset on the TA-22. They have equipped two ES9038Q2M DAC chips on the TA-22. It’s a 32-Bit DAC chipset that provides crisp high-resolution PCM and native DSD signal decoding.
xDuoo brings you the best of both worlds with its specially designed-amplification architecture. The Pre-AMP adopts dual 12AU7 tubes while the buffer stage uses specially developed high-power transistors. It brings you the goodness of tubes with the clarity and high power of solid-state transistors.
TA22 supports high-resolution audio signal decoding. It fully supports 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and native DSD256 audio signals. It also has MQA rendering support for high-quality studio-grade sound performance on your desktop.
With 4-pin XLR and 4.4mm headphone output ports, the TA-22 brings you high-power headphone output connections. It provides up to 3000mW of clean output power, which is enough to drive most headphones with ease. It supports different headphones with impedance from 16Ω to 600Ω.
With the help of advanced QCC5125 Qualcomm’s Bluetooth chipset, the xDuoo TA-22 brings advanced Bluetooth V5.1 connectivity with high-resolution LDAC, AptX HD, AptX LL, etc wireless protocols support.
TA-22 also has tube pre-amp output bringing you the richness of tube with your solid-state amplifiers and active speaker systems. It has Dual Aux Outputs for easy connectivity.
- High-Performance Dual ES9038Q2M DAC Chipset.
- Rich Tube Pre-AMP amplification with Dual 12AU7 Tubes.
- Tube+Transistor Hybrid Amplifier Architecture.
- Multiple Inputs including USB/Coaxial/Optical/Bluetooth connectivity.
- High-Resolution 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and Native DSD256 signals.
- MQA Renderer.
- Powerful headphone output(Up to 3W).
- Dual Active Crystal Oscillators.
- Customized R-Core Power Transformer.
- Premium Capacitors.
- OLED Display.
- AUX Line-Out support.
- DAC Chips: 2xES9038Q2M.
- Sampling Rate: Up to 32-Bit/384kHz, DSD256(USB In), 24-Bit/192kHz, DSD128 DoP(Coax/Optical).
- Bluetooth Formats: LDAC, Apt HD, AptX LL, AptX, AAC, SBC.
- Headphone Outputs: 6.35mm/4.4mm/XLR.
- Output Power: 1.5W(32Ω) 6.35mm, 3W(32Ω) 4.4mm/XLR.
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-60kHz(±0.5dB).
- THD+N: ≤0.02%(6.35mm), ≤1%(4.4mm/XLR).
- SNR: 113dB(6.35mm), 118dB(4.4mm/XLR).
- Crosstalk: ≥70dB(6.35mm), ≥96dB(4.4mm/XLR).
- Suitable Headphone Output: 16Ω-600Ω.
- AUX Output Level: 2.0Vrms.
- Dimensions: 26x19x7cm.
- Weight: 3.0Kg.