BLON BL-Max has been launched featuring a dual dynamic driver setup and with a fairly different shell design which looks on the bigger side like the model name states.
BLON decided to use two dynamic drivers for a more powerful performance in the BL-Max. It features a 10mm dynamic driver unit with a high-quality carbon diaphragm paired with a 6mm dynamic driver with a lightweight diaphragm. BLON says that the BL-Max is tuned by professional acoustic engineers to deliver a true-to-life sound with great clarity and precision and also has a precise electronic crossover to produce quality output with low distortion and clean background. Hmmm.
BLON BL-Max shells have a unique design made from zinc alloy. They are finely crafted using multiple processes such as sandblasting, high-gloss drilling, and PVD Plating, they have a chrome-like finish. The pair has a die-cast metallic nozzle. BL-Max comes with a silver cable with gold-plated connectors. It has 2-pin 0.78mm connectors and a gold-plated 3.5mm termination plug. BL-Max can also be bought with an in-line mic.
- Powerful Dual Dynamic Driver Configuration.
- 10mm Carbon Diaphragm DD+6mm Composite Diaphragm DD.
- Professional Tuning With Electronic Frequency Crossover.
- Ergonomic & Unique Design.
- Exquisite Shells Made With Zinc-Alloy Material.
- High-Quality Cable With Gold-plated Connectors.
- Impedance: 32Ω.
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Sensitivity: 115dB.
- Standard 0.78mm Connectors.
- 3.5mm Termination Plug.