FiiO is a pioneer brand in the HiFi audio industry. They are known for their outstanding range of products full of innovations and features. They have years of expertise in designing portable and desktop audio gear. With all that experience, they have revealed the R7, their first-ever desktop digital audio player.
FiiO R7 is the brand’s first-ever desktop digital audio player equipped with a high-performance ESS Sabre DAC chipset and high-power THX-788+ desktop-grade amplification chipset. It brings you a combination of input and output options allowing you to use it independently or use it with other devices on your desktop chain. FiiO R7 supports high-resolution PCM and native DSD audio signal decoding. With Qualcomm’s 8-core Snapdragon 660 SoC chipset and 4 GB of RAM, R7 boasts an open Android 10 OS with support for streaming and media applications.
FiiO R7 comes equipped with a premium ES9068AS Sabre DAC Chipset. It provides high-resolution PCM(up to 32-Bit/768kHz), DSD(native DSD256), and MQA audio signals that too with a clean performance reaching ultra-low noise and high SNR ratings. The output is clean with a dark noise-free background.
FiiO R7 features a specially designed high-power desktop-grade THX amplification circuit. It features dual THX AAA 788+ headphone chips on the amplification circuit. It produces high-power output delivering up to 3000mW of clean power. FiiO has designed R7 with five-level gain modes to ensure good pairing with both sensitive IEMs as well as high-power requiring headphones.
FiiO R7 houses a full plethora of input and output options for the users. It provides SD card, USB-C, USB-A, Coaxial, and Optical input options. As for output, the R7 supports XLR, Dual RCA, Coaxial, and Optical line-out options. It also supports 4-pin XLR, 4.4mm balanced, and 6.35mm single-ended headphone outputs.
FiiO R7 boasts lag-free operation with an advanced 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC chipset. It is paired with 4 GB RAM and 64GB Storage capacity. The player is loaded with open Android 10 OS bringing in support for countless applications.
FiiO R7 can work on both DC and AC power options. DC mode provides improved sound quality with a high-quality external power supply.
- FiiO’s First Desktop Digital Audio Player.
- Equipped With ESS ES9068AS High-Performance DAC Chipset.
- High-Power THX AAA-788+ Amplification Circuit.
- High-Res 32bit/768kHz PCM and Native DSD256 signals.
- MQA Compatible.
- Support SD Card, USB-C, and USB-A Inputs.
- Digital Coaxial & Optical Input Options.
- Ethernet Port for Streaming Features.
- Qualcomm’s 8-core Snapdragon 660SoC.
- 4GB RAM.
- 64GB Storage.
- Open Android 10 OS.
- Five-Level Gain.
- Powerful Headphone Output(up to 3000mW).
- Dual RCA, and XLR Line-Out Support.
- Optical & Coaxial Digital Output Options.
- 6.35mm Single-Ended, 4.4mm Balanced, and 4-pin XLR Balanced Output Support.
- Works on Both AC/DC power.