LETSHUOER has announced its latest IEM, the Shuoer S12. Designed with a minimalistic design, the latest Shuoer S12 packs a custom-developed 14.8mm large planar magnetic driver. Shuoer has featured Aluminum alloy shells crafted using a complicated CNC machining process. Shuoer S12 is launched in two different color options, Nebula Grey and Frosted Silver.
LETSHUOER has developed a custom 14.8mm large planar magnetic driver for the latest S12 in-ear monitors. Shuoer S12 ear shells are crafted using a high-precision CNC machining process. They are made up of high-quality aluminium alloy material polished in a smooth and elegant matte finish.
LETSHUOER S12 comes packed with a high-purity silver-plated monocrystalline copper cable. This cable has 2-pin 0.78mm connectors. One can choose its choice of termination between 3.5mm single-ended and 4.4mm balanced while ordering the Shuoer S12.
LETSHUOER S12 is launched officially for 142.99$ worldwide. This makes it the cheapest Planar Magnetic Driver IEM compared to the latest launched planar IEMs.
- Full-size 14.8mm planar magnetic driver.
- Minimalistic design.
- CNC machined aluminum alloy cavities.
- High-purity silver-plated Monocrystalline copper cable(Available in 3.5mm/4.4mm termination options).
- Available in two color options, Nebula Grey, Frosted Silver.
- Impedance: 16Ω±1%.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Distortion: 0.5%±0.1%.
- Connector Type: 2-pin 0.78mm.