While Moondrop Kato’s launch a special Line ‘K’ cable is given for pre-orders of the IEM. Later Moondrop has officially launched the Line ‘K’ cable for sale independently. Now users can purchase this cable separately.
Moondrop included the “K” line cable as a pre-order bonus with the Moondrop Kato. It is a high-fidelity IEM upgrade cable with 2-pin connectors. The cable is crafted with 8 strands of 12pc high-purity copper material with silver plating. It has sweat resistant PVC outer cover that not only protects the cable from sweat and splashes of sweat/water, it also makes the cable soft to touch. Moondrop Line ‘K’ upgrade cable produces a smooth and laid-back sound experience for the users. The cable core adopts double-twisting processing which improves the anti-interference performance of this cable. It helps in lowering the capacitive reactance of the cable and provides a pure sound experience for the users. Moondrop Line ‘K’ has 0.78mm 2-pin connectors supporting a wide range of IEMs worldwide. Buyers can choose between three different plug options, 3.5mm single-ended, 4.4mm balanced, and 2.5mm balanced plug.
- High-purity core material.
- Smooth, laid-back sound presentation.
- Sweat-resistant PVC outer heating.
- 12 pcs *8 strands of high-purity silver-plated monocrystalline copper wires.
- Sweat-resistance and transparent PVC outer covering.
- Cable Connectors: 0.78mm 2-pin.
- Termination plug (had to be chosen while purchasing): 3.5mm/4.4mm/2.5mm.