Questyle’s latest portable USB DAC-AMP the M15 houses two of Questyle’s patented CMA (Current Mode Amplification) SiP modules. It has four CMA amp engines that produce ample signal amplification for powering even full-sized headphones on the go. The M15 is designed with an ES9281AC DAC chip from Sabre Technologies. It houses dual headphone output ports, one single-ended 3.5mm and another balanced 4.4mm. Questyle has launched the M15 in two different variants, one with a type-C cable for Android, Windows, and MAC devices, and another with a lightning connector cable for iOS devices.
The Questyle M15 provides has support for 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and native DSD256 decoding. It also supports MQA decoding.Questyle M15 has got two headphone output ports, one single-ended 3.5mm and another fully balanced 4.4mm port. It has two level gain modes, low and high gain. High gain modes will enable the users to use high impedance headphones with the M15.
Questyle has designed the M15 with a CNC machined aluminium chassis and a transparent front window. Through the transparent window, we can see the entire circuitry inside the M15 and two LED indicators. One light tells us about the active file bitrate while the other indicates the active gain level.
- Questyle’s patented CMA modules.
- Four total amplification engines.
- ES9281AC Sabre DAC chip.
- Dual Headphone Output Ports(3.5mm Single-Ended+4.4mm balanced).
- High-res PCM, DSD, and MQA signal support.
- Ultimate clean output performance with ultra-low noise floor.
- Class-leading ultra-low Distortion.
- Two-level gain switch.
- LED indicators for gain and active bitrate.
- Low power consumption TOREX power chip.
- Minimalistic design with metal housing and transparent cover.
- Supports multiple devices including Smartphones, Tablets, Windows, and Mac systems.
- Decoding Parameters: PCM 32-Bit/384kHz, DSD256.
- Output Interface: 3.5mm single-ended, 4.4mm balanced.
- Output Power (3.5mm): 11.97mW @ 300Ω, Vout (max): 1.895Vrms.
- Output Power (4.4mm): 22.60mW @ 300Ω, Vout (Max): 2.624Vrms.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz±0.1dB.
- THD+N: 0.0003%.
- Dimensions: 61.8×27.2x12mm.
Price: 249$ Type-C, 269$ Lightning
Review coming soon…