xDuoo has launched its latest Portable USB DAC/AMP, the xDuoo Poke II. The Poke II comes with dual CS43198 flagship-grade DAC chips from Cirrus Logic.
The xDuoo Poke II supports high-resolution 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and native DSD256 decoding alongside with MQA. It II has a built-in filter circuit and high-efficiency power conversion circuit. The headphone amplifier circuit here uses a high-current output amplifier. It has got a powerful output rating of up to 700mW @ 32Ω. It supports headphones from 16Ω to 600Ω.
The latest xDuoo Poke II can be connected to a variety of devices. It supports Smartphones, HiFi music players, Laptops, Tablets, PCs, and gaming consoles. In gaming consoles, it supports Nintendo Switch, XBOX, and Playstation systems.
xDuoo Poke II uses a high-performance Qualcomm Bluetooth chipset that provides it with Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. It supports all high-resolution wireless transmission codecs including LDAC, APTX HD, SBC, AAC, and more.
xDuoo Poke II houses a large 4000mAh battery that provides it with a battery life of up to 12 hours on Bluetooth input and up to 8 hours on USB input. The Poke II can also be used as a power bank to charge your smartphone or any other device in case of an emergency.
xDuoo Poke II has got two levels of gain modes with 0dB (low gain) and 6dB (high gain) gain modes. It also has in-built EQ presets featuring Pop, Cinema, Game, and custom high and bass setting adjustments. The bass and treble enhancement allows us to adjust it with a range of ±10dB for both.
xDuoo Poke II houses a small OLED display that shows different settings like the active bitrate, active gain mode, volume level, battery level, and the active input.
- Flagship-grade Dual DAC Chipset(2xCS43198).
- High-output current amplifier circuit.
- Strong output power.
- Supports high-res PCM and DSD decoding.
- MQA rendering support.
- Built-in EQ Presets.
- Power bank function.
- High-res Wireless Bluetooth connectivity.
- Digital volume control.
- OLED Display.
- In-built microphone.
- Dual USB modes.
- 4.4mm balanced+3.5mm Single-ended headphone outputs.
- Fast charging support.
- Supports connectivity with multiple devices.
- PCM decoding: up to 32-Bit/384kHz.
- DSD: Upto DSD256(natively/DoP).
- 8x MQA rendering.
- Bluetooth version: 5.0.
- Bluetooth Codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX, APTX LL, APTX HD, LDAC.
- Bass boost: ±10dB.
- Treble boost: ±10dB.
- Gain: 0/6dB.
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh.
- Playback time: USB In ≥8H/ BT In ≥12H.
- Dimensions: 12x6x1.5cm.
- Weight: 0.2grams.
Output Parameters (3.5mm)
- Output power: up to 340mW @ 32Ω.
- THD+N: 0.0015%@1kHz.
- SNR: 113dB.
- Cross talk: ≥77dB.
Output Parameters (4.4mm)
- Output power: up to 700mW @ 32Ω.
- THD+N: 0.0019%@1kHz.
- SNR: 119dB.
- Cross talk: ≥106dB.