Equipped with AKM’s two latest AK4493SEQ premium chips, the new TempoTec V6 will be launched on Kickstarter soon.
TempoTec V6 DAP will support 3rd party Apps like TIDAL, Spotify, Qobuz, Deezer and Apple music. Also supports two-way Bluetooth including the codecs LDAC, AAC, UAT, APTX, APTX-HD, and SBC. The V6 will have an output power of 330mW@32Ω for the 3.5mm port and 610mW@32Ω for the 4.4mm balanced port.
- Dual AK4493SEQ DAC chip
- Snapdragon 425 CPU
- 2GB RAM – 16GB ROM
- Android 8.1
- DSD512 native, MQA 16X full decode, DXD, PCM 32bit/768kHz
- 2 x 4.4mm, 2 x 3.5mm audio outputs
- 4.2″ touch screen
- 4500mAh battery
- SRC bypass architecture (makes music transfer efficiently at low latency).
- Music source: Micro SD (up to 1 TB), USB DAC In, Bluetooth, AirPlay.
- 2 x AK4493SEQ + 2 x OPA1612 + 4 x OPA1688 fully symmetrical digital-to-analogue circuit.
- Output level: 2VRMS/3.5mm, 4VRMS/4.4mm
- Output Power: 330mW/32Ω/3.5mm, 610mW/32Ω/4.4mm
- SNR: 124dB
- DNR: 124dB
- Crosstalk: 84dB/32Ω/3.5mm – 116dB/ 32Ω/4.4mm