Topping MX3S is an upgrade to the classic MX3 all-in-one desktop solution for audio enthusiasts. The MX3S is a high-performance audio decoder, it houses a Merus Class D power amp chipset for your passive speakers, and it also has a high-power amplification circuit for your headphones. MX3S supports everything as a source from a USB input from a laptop/PC to digital Coaxial and Optical inputs from CD players and other devices and even supports high-quality Wireless Bluetooth input. The Topping MX3s packs an outstanding performance in a super compact form factor.
Topping has featured a high-performance AKM DAC chip on the MX3S. It enables decoding for high-resolution audio signals supporting up to 24-bit/192kHz bitrate audio signals. It decodes them and provides a rich, clean, smooth output for the listeners.
Topping MX3S houses Qualcomm’s advanced QCC3040 Bluetooth Chipset. It provides high-definition Bluetooth input with support for most codecs including LDAC, AptX HD, AptX, AAC, and SBC.
With the Merus Class D power amplification chipset, the Topping MX3S is a mighty little device. It packs a powerful sound performance delivering up to 62W of clean output per channel for speakers at 4Ω of load. It can drive most bookshelf speakers with ease. The MX3S also houses a sub-woofer output allowing the user to create a 2.1ch setup.
Topping MX3S is a device that can act as a one-point solution for all your high-resolution audio requirements. Along with the powerful speaker amp, the device also houses a high-power headphone amplifier. It produces a clean and accurate output with low distortion and clean background. You get up to 700mW of clean power, which can drive most headphones on the market. With two-level gain modes, you can pair your highly sensitive IEMs and high-power requiring headphones with the MX3S.
Topping MX3S has got a built-in eq function that allows the users to adjust the Bass and Treble response within a range of -10dB to +10dB. This gives complete control in the hands of the user, they can easily adjust the output to their liking.
Topping MX3S supports an automatic on/off function on digital inputs. Once the device detects an input signal it automatically turns on. Once the signal is not received for a minute, the device automatically enters standby mode.
- Built-in AKM DAC Chipset.
- Bass & Treble EQ Settings.
- Supports Bluetooth Signal Input.
- High-definition Bluetooth codecs support (LDAC, AptX HD, AptX, AAC, SBC).
- High-Power Merus Class D Speaker Output.
- High-Power Headphone Output.
- Digital USB, Optical, & Coaxial Inputs.
- RCA Aux Input.
- Built-in Sub-Woofer Output.
- Automatic on/off function.
- Enhanced Performance with Ultra-Low Distortion & High SNR.
- Two-Level Gain Settings.
- Built-in OLED Display Screen.
- Supported Decoding: Up to 24-Bit/192kHz PCM.
- THD+N: <0.003%.
- SNR: 115dB.
- Gain: 2dB(Low-gain), 14.8dB(High-gain).
- Noise: <2.0uVrms(Low-gain), <7.0uVrms(High-Gain).
- Output Power: 700mWx2@32Ω(Headphone Output).
- Speaker Output SNR: 110dB.
- Speaker Output Noise: <60uVrms(Low-gain), <100uVrms(High-gain).
- Speaker Output Power: 62Wx2 @ 4Ω.