Autumn marks the transition from summer to winter. No, I am not talking about seasons. BQEYZ’s 3rd flagship IEM Autumn is on the market after Summer, counting Spring 1 and Spring 2 as one here.
With the latest Autumn, we see a single-dynamic driver configuration rather than the Tribrid’s that BQEYZ featured in their previous models. Autumn is going to be the new flagship from them featuring a dual cavity dynamic driver configuration with swappable tuning vents.
BQEYZ Autumn features a large 13mm dynamic driver on each side with a dual-cavity acoustic chamber. The dual cavity structure effectively controls the air pressure and increases the amplitude of the diaphragm. It also helps the diaphragm coil to move freely and smoothly resulting in better sound reproduction with lower distortion.
Rather than classic tuning nozzles that we have seen lately on many IEMs, with the Autumn, BQEYZ has designed a magnetic tuning vent that is placed near the ear nozzle. These swappable vents adjust the air pressure inside the cavity and ear canal providing different sounds for the users. The IEM comes packed with three sets of swappable tuning nozzles, Grey for bass preference, Silver for treble enhancement, and Gold for a balanced sound presentation.
CNC machined BQEYZ Autumn will come in two colour options, Ash Green and Benzo Blue. Also has a high-purity mixed hybrid cable featuring silver-plated copper and copper wires.
- Large 13mm dynamic driver.
- Dual-cavity acoustic structure.
- Replaceable tuning vents with a magnetic structure.
- Professional tuning delivering pure sound with a wide soundstage.
- 5-Axis CNC machined metallic ear cavities.
- Ergonomic and comfortable.
- High-quality silver-plated and copper hybrid cable.
- Impedance: 46Ω.
- Sensitivity: 110dB.
- Frequency response range: 7Hz-40kHz.
- standard 0.78mm 2-pin connectors.
- Available in three different plug options: 2.5mm/4.4mm/3.5mm.