The all-new FiiO Q7 is the ultimate flagship USB DAC-AMP from FiiO. It is based on the successful architecture of M17, FiiO’s flagship digital audio player. Q7 Houses premium flagship-grade components like ES9038Pro DAC, desktop-grade THX AA788+ dual AMP circuits, the latest XMOS XU316 16-core receiver, Qualcomm’s latest QCC5124 Bluetooth chipset, etc.
FiiO Q7 is a highly-capable device that got a dual power design. Users can use it portably with the in-built battery or they can connect it to a DC power source and take the performance to an all-new level. It has USB Type-C, Coaxial, Optical, and Bluetooth inputs.
FiiO Q7 houses Sabre’s flagship ES9038 Pro 32-bit DAC chipset at its heart. It adopts XMOS’s latest 16-core XU316 USB receiver chipset. It enables the Q7 to decode high-resolution 32-Bit PCM and native DSD signal decoding.
Q7 comes with dual THX AA788+ amplification circuits that provide up to 3000mW of output power. It has five-level gain modes including a high-power over-ear headphone mode.
Q7 supports high-resolution Bluetooth connectivity with the help of Qualcomm’s latest QCC5124 Bluetooth chipset. It supports high-resolution wireless codecs including LDAC, APTX HD, AptX Adaptive, etc.
FiiO Q7 houses multiple headphone output ports including 3.5mm single-ended, 6.35mm single-ended, 2.5mm balanced, and 4.4mm balanced headphone ports. With its five gain levels, you can connect high-sensitivity IEMs to high-power requiring Headphones.
- Flagship ESS ES9038Pro DAC Chipset.
- Supports high-resolution 32-Bit-384kHz PCM and Native DSD256 signals.
- Dual THX AAA 788+ Headphone Amp Circuits.
- Latest XMOS XU316 USB Processor.
- Bluetooth QCC5124 Qualcomm Chipset.
- Supports USB Type-C, Coaxial, Optical, and Bluetooth inputs.
- High-Res LDAC APTX HD, AptX Adaptive Wireless Codecs.
- Headphone Outputs: 3.5mm, 6.35mm Single-ended+ 4.4mm, 2.5mm Balanced.
- Reliable Dual Independent Power design.
- Can work in both Portable as well as Desktop Modes.
- 3000mw Output Power.
- Five-Level gain Modes.