Hybrid powered USB DAC/AMP
– Monochromatic 1.44-inch OLED display, giving access to multiple settings directly on the UA5, without any need for an app on the phone.
– Volume wheel for independent volume control. Also serving as menu navigation.
– 3.5mm Single-ended and 4.4mm Balanced outputs.
– Possible to switch between full USB Power and Hybrid Battery Power mode. In Hybrid mode, DACs and amplifiers are using clean power from the build-in 220 mAh battery.
– Fully balanced circuit with two ESS ES9038Q2M DACs and two dedicated Ricore RE6863 amplifiers.
– Digital SPDIF coax output through the 3.5mm connector.
– Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, and iOS. Special lightning cable needed for use with iOS.
– UAC2.0 and UAC1.0 mode compatible, for use with a Nintendo Switch and other gaming systems or older devices.
– Hi-Res support up to 32bit / 768khz and DSD512
– Output power 137 mW @ 32 Ohm SE // 211 mW @ 32 Ohm Balanced.
– USB-C Connector. USB-C to USB-C cable and adapter to USB-A included in the packaging.
– Available in black or red anodized aluminum.
Price: 235$ (March)