Tin HiFi launched the latest model in their “T” series of earphones, Tin HiFi T3 Plus. It features a 10mm dynamic driver on each side with the latest generation Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragm coil. It has an in-built high-performance magnetic architecture that produces a powerful magnetic flux resulting in smooth movement of the voice and diaphragm coils.
Tin HiFi T3 Plus shells are made up of high-quality skin-friendly resin material. They feature elegant marble textured face covers. The earpieces are not only lightweight but also have a robust solid build quality.
Tin HiFi T3 Plus comes with a rich set of accessories. It uses the same high-quality OFC cable that they paired with the T5. They have included a cotton storage bag.
- Latest generation 10mm dynamic driver with LCP diaphragm.
- Double-cavity design.
- Built-in high-performance magnetic architecture.
- Skin-friendly resin ear shells with marble texture face covers.
- Ergonomic design.
- Comfortable and lightweight.
- Impedance: 32Ω±15%.
- Sensitivity: 105±3dB.
- Frequency response range: 10Hz-20kHz.
- Termination plug: 3.5mm gold-plated plug.
- Rated power: 3mW.
- Max power: 5mW.
- Max distortion: 1%@1kHz.
Tin HiFi T3 Plus is currently available on pre-order at a discounted price of 69$, the retail price is 79$. The pair will be available in three different colour options, Grey, Blue, and Red.